Working for Weststar means working in a challenging yet stable work environment. As one of the global leaders in offshore helicopter services industry, we are always on the lookout to expand our team with motivated, enthusiastic, and dynamic people. We believe the people that work for us are one of our biggest strengths.
Position : Licensed Aircraft Engineer (Avionics)
Location : Al Khafji, Saudi Arabia
The licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the executing safe and efficient processes in the certification and release to service of Aircraft to meet operational demands whilst upholding the company’s goal and objectives in adherent to Company and all applicable FAA/GACA rules and regulation. The Applicant is expected to be actively involved in all aspect of line and base maintenance , defect diagnosis and rectification , minor and major repairs which includes schedule and unscheduled maintenance on our fleets of AW139 Helicopter.
• A&P Licences (FAA)
• AW 139 Type rated and current
• Extensive Knowledge in Avionics , trouble shooting , LRU replacement ,
• Good working knowledge of Hums exceedance analysis (Heli wise)
• At least 10 years Aircraft maintenance Experience in helicopter maintenance with 5 years on type and approved factory Airframe and Engine course.
• At least 5 years’ Experience on AW 139 type as Avionics LAE
• At least 5 years’ Experience on heavy maintenance.
• Effective problem solving abilities
• Very Good command of English, communication and Skills
• Strong Interpersonal, self-motivated and leadership skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org